So I was over at Vivian's blog and she did a post mentioning what her weekly challenges are to get finished...so I thought maybe if we write our goals down for the week - we can own up to each other and get them done...what do you think?
- finish the back for Zach's quilt, get it pinned and ready for quilting
- finish my bag pattern, tutorial and sample for class Wednesday
- get my Freebie 15 companion blocks finished (6) so I'm caught up
- maybe piece my Journey of a Quilter month two block and get the blog posting done
- get the rest of the Journey of a Quilt month one kits ready to send out...hopefully soon (still waiting on stuff)
What are yours? Thanks Viv for the great idea... Let me know - even send me some pics if you want email@example.com
Until next time...have a happy and creative day